Rumor has it that themay feature a handful of new hardware and tricks, particularly related to its camera setup as per Bloomberg reports.
The iPhone is one of the most popular smartphones in the world. But after years of steady growth, Apple reported a, and its iPhone sales of $52 billion are 15 percent lower than last year’s. Adding compelling features to the successors of the iPhone XS, XS Plus and XR may push customers to upgrade their phones, increasing Apple’s sales and pulling it up from this slump.
Additionally, 2019 iPhones could have a rear 3D camera system. (Right now, the iPhones only have a front-facing 3D camera.) With this new update, the camera could be able to sense distance and measure depth through lasers, which improves smartphone series handling of AR apps and features.
Apple is purportedly testing out iPhones with a USB-C port as well. All iPhones feature Apple’s proprietary Lightning port. To change from Lightning to USB-C would be a notable move for Apple camp, and in return could provoke a spike in iPhone compatibility with third-party accessories and Android phones.
However, Apple didn’t submit any reply on the rumors about its future iPhone plans. Nonetheless, here are some of the additional rumors shortlisted by Bloomberg to feature on future iPhone releases.
- Apple will release a lower-cost 10-inch iPad with a Lightning port.
- Apple is planning to release a new version of its iPad Mini, which was last updated in 2015.
- iOS13 will have a dark mode.
- iOS13 for iPads specifically will allow users to tap through multiple tabs in a single app (similar to multiple tabs in the Safari or Chrome web browser apps).
- iOS 13 will include two new Apple subscription services to magazines and original video content.